Sunday, March 28, 2010

A weekend of working on the honey-do list

I had great plans this weekend, hoping to cut all the mortises on the posts and get the head board cut. But like all great plans of mice and men, the wife's honey-do list got in the way.
  1. Expand her vegetable garden to twice its original size.
  2. Plant new fruit bushes (blueberry and raspberry)
  3. Split more of the firewood that she  made me pickup last weekend - 4+ hrs.
  4. Mark trees that need to be cut down
  5. Order more topsoil
  6. Buy peat moss
  7. Plant 500 seeds into starter trays - tomatos, onions, peppers, mellons, and other vegies
So alas, I found a few muscles that I didn't know I had.

Woodworking 0

Honey Do List 7

Maybe later this week I'll get some free time to do woodworking.

No comments:

Post a Comment